Why not a Yanmar Engine?

Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...>

Hi James,

I had extremely good luck with my Yanmar 4jh3hte engine . With over 7500 hours I decided I did not want to change it to an electronic engine

I did not have one problem with old the engine..

I went to the local dealer and asked what the cost was to rebuild my engine. He said why not just put a new one in. I said I don’t want an electronic engine. He said you could install a NON ELECTRONIC 4jh4hte or 4jh4hte-1 engine. I believe the -1 is EU approve. If you don’t want 110 Hp the 4jh4 without the intercooler is 85 hp.

It is a marine engine and not a marinized tractor engine.

It went in very easily with a brand-new transmission. I now have over 400 hours on it, and it is working like a champ.

Happy Holidays

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376