Topics

Windlass on Santorin from 1995

Bernd Spanner

Hi, another one.

I need to service my windlass and especially the up/down switches which have gone with the sun n salt.
Unfortunately I have no idea what’s the name/model of mine. It looks very similar to what I have seen on google on Nikimat. Anyone in the know... which one it is and where to get the spares in Europe or US?
Thanks,
--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

The Winsh is a lofranz Tiger
Look by svb there you find any spareparts

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Mark Erdos

Bernd,

This is a Lofrans Tigres windlass. Parts are readily available worldwide.

https://www.lofrans.com/spare-parts

The buttons are an Amel add-on and are available from Amel or from Vetus.

There is an excellent tutorial from Nikimat on this forum that shows how to service the windlass.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us