De: Jose Alegria <josealegr@...>
Data: 10 de julho de 2021, 15:29:58 EEST
Para: "Grupo Amel main@amelyachtowners.groups.io" <main@...>
Assunto: Winter berth at Croácia or Itally

Dear Amelians

Any marina advice to let my Amel55-#003- Merit during the winter and do some maintenance.
 I am in doubt between Croacia and  Italy.
I hope nice advises from you
Good winds
Kindest regards

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

James Watkins

I had work done at a duty free (VAT) yard in Pula. Commodore and they did a nice job of everything they handled especially the new paint job. If you are non EU flagged the savings can be considerable.  Italy alternative is the Monfalcony yards as they do pretty much everything in boat repair.

Best regards Jim Watkins. ActIi Maramu 185

On Saturday, July 10, 2021, 7:31 AM, Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

Início da mensagem reencaminhada:

De: Jose Alegria <josealegr@...>
Data: 10 de julho de 2021, 15:29:58 EEST
Para: "Grupo Amel main@amelyachtowners.groups.io" <main@...>

 Dear Amelians

Any marina advice to let my Amel55-#003- Merit during the winter and do some maintenance.
 I am in doubt between Croacia and  Italy.
I hope nice advises from you
Good winds
Kindest regards

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

Denis Foster

hello,

Can you give more details of the names othe yards you were satisfied of ?

Thank you.

Denis
Ex Meltem # 32

De: Jose Alegria <josealegr@...>
Data: 10 de julho de 2021, 15:29:58 EEST
Para: "Grupo Amel main@amelyachtowners.groups.io" <main@...>

 Dear Amelians

Any marina advice to let my Amel55-#003- Merit during the winter and do some maintenance.
 I am in doubt between Croacia and  Italy.
I hope nice advises from you
Good winds
Kindest regards

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037

Lior Keydar

hi,

my boat was one winter on the hard in Brindisi, naval balsamo boat yard.
it is a family business. they offer all kind of work and for my opinion, they where very professional.

best,
Lior A54 #18