Winter berth at Tuscany

Jose Alegria

Dear  Amelians
Advice  needed on marina in Tuscany to spend the winter ideally with a good shipyard.
Thanks

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

Rick Stanley

Jose,

             A couple of years ago while touring Italy we sailed from Porto Santo Stefano marina out to Giglio island in Tuscany. Seemed really nice, although I can't answer regarding the quality of the shipyard.

Cheers!!

Rick Stanley
S/V Althea
2001 SM2K
Rock Hall, MD

PAOLO CUNEO

Dear Jose,
Welcoming place the Tuscany coast for Amelians. During my cruising, I found Amel boats and knowledgeable owners based there in three consecutive marinas: Cala Dei Medici, San Vincenzo and Salivoli. I never wintered there but it I had the Impression of a degree of familiarity with the brand also on the part of technician and service personnel
Bests,
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad

--
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

antonio scipioni

Dear jose
Cala Galera is the best place
You can ask for a berth to agenzia pianelli
Cell 0039 0564 832344
Br
Antonio
Sn108 vagabundo
Cala Galera

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 13 ott 2021, alle ore 15:27, PAOLO CUNEO <pc43ge@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Dear Jose,
Welcoming place the Tuscany coast for Amelians. During my cruising, I found Amel boats and knowledgeable owners based there in three consecutive marinas: Cala Dei Medici, San Vincenzo and Salivoli. I never wintered there but it I had the Impression of a degree of familiarity with the brand also on the part of technician and service personnel
Bests,
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad

--
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

MICHELE LUCCIOLA

Hello and welcome to Italy
 I can suggest Cala Galera as winter port or Punta Ala more northerly . Both are expensive but both have a good yard for the annual maintenance. In addiction if you are thinking to live aboard during the winter you need to have a little car or bike to reach the shops in the main village.
All the best
Michele

Davi Rozgonyi

Porto mirabello off la spezia, we spent a winter there, expensive but great shipyard, very protected, nice town all winter....