Topics

wiring schematic

Randall

Hello All,
I have a general question. on the wiring schematic there is a reference to the inflator plug.
Can anyone tell me what it refers to?

curious,
Randall
A54 Gibraltar.

Ian Park

My Santorin and the SM has a socket in the stbd side Lazarette for an electric dinghy  pump.

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96

On 16 Jun 2020, at 08:24, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I have a general question. on the wiring schematic there is a reference to the inflator plug.
Can anyone tell me what it refers to?

curious,
Randall
A54 Gibraltar.
<inflator 2.JPG>
<inflator 1.JPG>

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Hi All,

regarding Randall´s question…I´m curious too about the socket for the dive compressor.
on my 220 V panel a breaker is already installed, but obviously I can´t find the socket accordingly. Where should it be?

So far, I know about the socket for the dinghy inflator pump (nearby to the SSB antenna tuner) in the stb lazarette, but the dedicated socket for an dive compressor?
Curious too, thanks for advise very appreciated.

Best Regards and stay well!
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088
<>

A m 16.06.2020 um 09:24 schrieb Randall <sailingalbedo@...>:

Hello All,
I have a general question. on the wiring schematic there is a reference to the inflator plug.
Can anyone tell me what it refers to?

curious,
Randall
A54 Gibraltar.

The wiring and connection for the dive compressor was not installed unless the dive compressor option was purchased.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020, 4:19 AM ULRICH DANGELMEYER <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:
[...]

THX Bill :)
Best,

Ulrich.
<>
Am 16.06.2020 um 14:43 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

[...]

Mark McGovern

Ulrich,

If your boat had it installed, the socket for the dive compressor would be in the upper aft of the cockpit locker.  Alex from Nikimat has some good photos here:  https://nikimat.com/scuba_compressor_bauer_junior.html

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Mark, many Thanks!

as soon as possible I will dive deeply in my cockpit locker and have a look.
An Amel is obviously always a wonderful boat with plenty of secrets.

This explanation about a very professional and precise installation from Alex is such impressive. Could not be better!

Mark, all the Best! stay safe and well.
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ A54#088
germany/ greece
<>

You are welcome!  Alex really did a great job documenting many of the systems on his Amel.  To see the complete list go to https://nikimat.com/

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Arno Luijten

Hi Ulrich & Randall,

Our Amel does not have the dive compressor. However the 230 Volt plus is still installed in the port lazarette. It's one of those blue, big ones like for shore power plugs.

I'm a bit surprised by the inflator plug as present in the schematic diagram. Our Amel 54 does not have a 24 Volt socket in the rear lazarette but it does have a 230 Volt socket in this lazarette. It also came with an inflator pump running on 230 Volt. So it could be that Amel changed the voltage for the inflator at some point.

Regards,

Arno Luijte
SV Luna,
A54-121

The 54 has the socket, the SM does not have the socket unless the option was purchased.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar