YANMAR PARTS SUPPLIER IN MIAMI #spares

Alejandro Paquin

Good evening,
Does any one know of a reliable/reasonably priced Yanmar parts distributor in Miami, Florida?
--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"

Bill Kinney

Alex,

I don't know about Miami, but I have used Complete Yacht Services in Fort Lauderdale for many parts for Yanmar engines over the years.  A good business and they know the engines well. They also maintain a good stock.  Pretty much all the official dealers will be pretty close on price.

completeyachtservice.net

For those of us with Volvo TMD22 engines, these guys are a Perkins dealer as well, and most parts for the Volvo are identical with Perkins at a significant cost savings.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Norfolk, VA, USA

Carlos Presencia

Hola Alejandro, yo he comprado en. "Sun Power Diesel", en Dania beach, están en Harbour Town marina.

Saludos.

Does any one know of a reliable/reasonably priced Yanmar parts distributor in Miami, Florida?
--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"
Amel Maramu