𝗭𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Richie Whyte

Hi Bill
I too am interested in participating.
If we have the time I am particularly interested in Lithium Battery upgrade for SM.

Kind regards

Richie

Amel SM2k #261 Why Knot

Arlo

Hello all. Just make sure that you use the latest version of Zoom. There are a number of significant security vulnerabilities associated with the zoom application.

David Kurtz

By all means include me, Bill.  Of particular interest at the moment are
1.  Watermaker maintenance.
2.  Running rigging maintenance and best practices for replacement

Actually, just about any topic is of interest.  Just like to be a part of this.
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380

Detroit, Michigan

Arlo

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:12 PM, CW Bill Rouse wrote:
All,

I received an excellent suggestion from an Amel owner this morning. He suggested a ZOOM meeting for interested owners to discuss a few topics.

I envision us meeting for a total of 30 minutes to discuss two issues. If there is interest we could schedule subsequent ZOOM meetings.

Is there any member of our group that is experienced with hosting a ZOOM meeting and willing to volunteer to moderate the meeting?

Any other thoughts?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

 Add me to the list as well please.

Duane Siegfri

Bill,

I'd like to be included as well.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

I will take care of adding you today. You will receive another email later today directly from me.

We are now at about 63. This is a large group.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 6:58 AM Duane Siegfri via groups.io <carlylelk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill,

I'd like to be included as well.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Thomas

Bill,

I'm interessted to join.

SM Topics:

- furler maintenance (genoa, main and mizzen)
- flexible solar installation on bimini

Thomas

SM2K #475

Thomas,
I sent you a private email.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Kelly Ran

Hi Bill, great idea.

We are interested, especially in the standing rigging topic. (I'll vote in your poll shortly.)

I agree with the person who suggested using Jitsi. Its quite easy to use. Ryan and I would be happy to help set it up if needed.

Thanks!
Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 10:45 Thomas <thgu@...> wrote:

Bill,

I'm interessted to join.

SM Topics:

- furler maintenance (genoa, main and mizzen)
- flexible solar installation on bimini

Thomas

SM2K #475

Kelly,

We are not going to change anything at this late stage, but thanks for the offer.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 11:08 AM Kelly Ran <naryllek@...> wrote:
Hi Bill, great idea.

We are interested, especially in the standing rigging topic. (I'll vote in your poll shortly.)

I agree with the person who suggested using Jitsi. Its quite easy to use. Ryan and I would be happy to help set it up if needed.

Thanks!
Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 10:45 Thomas <thgu@...> wrote:

Bill,

I'm interessted to join.

SM Topics:

- furler maintenance (genoa, main and mizzen)
- flexible solar installation on bimini

Thomas

SM2K #475

mr_hermanns

Im IN!
--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com

Laurie McCall

is  there  a meeting id?

thanks,

Laurie

Tilo Peters

Hi there,

The Youtube Live link is https://youtu.be/9wAs2lOQTtY

Best,

Tilo

On 25Apr, 2020, at 21:59, Laurie McCall <laurie.mcreid@...> wrote:

is  there  a meeting id?

thanks,

Laurie

Laurie,

I apologize. I was in the zoom meeting when I received your email asking how to attend the zoom meeting. I quickly pressed a button to send you a form email for the zoom meeting, but accidentally pressed the wrong button and sent an email about my Amel Book. I am an idiot and I am very sorry about that. I see that Tilo also responded by sending you a link to the YouTube simulcast. I hope that you were able to view it.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 2:59 PM Laurie McCall <laurie.mcreid@...> wrote: