Topics

sticky ZOOM Meeting Technical Questions: #ZOOM

For those planning to attend the ZOOM meeting, please post questions to the Topic " ZOOM meeting technical questions" by replying to this email.

Tilo Peters will likely respond to these technical questions.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Tilo

I’m interested to join! Please put me on the list.

Regards from Zurich

Ruedi Waldispuehl
WASABI A54. #55

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: Montag, 20. April 2020 um 18:41
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] ZOOM Meeting Technical Questions: #ZOOM

For those planning to attend the ZOOM meeting, please post questions to the Topic " ZOOM meeting technical questions" by replying to this email.

Tilo Peters will likely respond to these technical questions.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

A Group member asks, "...how are we planning to facilitate questions?"