Topics

ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries - Sat, 08/08/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When: Saturday, 8 August 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Description: If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Battle Born Batteries. Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP
96789511226@...

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Gang,  great Zoom.  But due to bandwidth problems, I missed a considerable period.  Was it recorded and archived for later viewing.

FWIW, Ken Powers gave a good exposé of BB batteries on his web site sailaquarius.com.

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 2 Aug 2020, at 08:00, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When: Saturday, 8 August 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Description: If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Battle Born Batteries. Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP
96789511226@...

Randall

this is the recording.
Randall
S/V Albedo
A54#56

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 12:42 AM Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
[...]

Tilo Peters

Hi Everyone,

I’ve uploaded the recording of the Zoom call. This one includes subtitles: https://youtu.be/5rNdGuOm3P8

I’m working on assembling the Q&A into a document that we will post here.

I’ve also assembled a playlist of YouTube Videos with info about Lithium Iron Phosphate installs and Amel boats: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU9o3Ph9NZqGRT0ciLUsk3PYNqdnCpi7v. If there are any videos you think should be added to this playlist, feel free to send me the links.

Best,

Tilo

On 9Aug, 2020, at 03:22, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

this is the recording.
Randall
S/V Albedo
A54#56

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 12:42 AM Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
Hi Gang,  great Zoom.  But due to bandwidth problems, I missed a considerable period.  Was it recorded and archived for later viewing.

FWIW, Ken Powers gave a good exposé of BB batteries on his web site sailaquarius.com.

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 2 Aug 2020, at 08:00, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When: Saturday, 8 August 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description: If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Battle Born Batteries. Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP
96789511226@...

Thanks, Tilo. This is GREAT!

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 9:43 AM Tilo Peters <tilo.peters@...> wrote:
[...]

James Alton

Tilo,  Bill and the others responsible for the making of the Battle Born presentation,

   Very well done, thank to and a big thanks everyone involved!  This video should answer many of the questions that we have about batteries and I would highly suggest having a look.

Best,

James
SV Sueño
Maramu #220