From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Miles Ashton via Groups.Io <mashton316@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:05 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [yachtforsale] Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Hello all,

My partner and I are looking for an Amel Maramu in which we hope to start a circumnavigation towards the end of this year.

We are looking for a well maintained Maramu with decent engine hours and recent standing rigging. Preferably located in Europe but we are open to look at boats in the Caribbean as well. We are up to speed with most of the boats for sale online, but we would be very pleased to hear from any owners who are thinking of selling.

Thank you!
Miles
+31(0)649099230

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.