Re: #Amel_Wanted SM/SM2000 #Amel_Wanted

Bill SF 360

Matt,

Although you specified the SM you might consider keeping 200,000+€ in the bank by taking a look at my Meltem, grandfather to the SM. I have owned the boat for 20 years and it is refitted (last 100,000+€ spent in 2015) to carry equipment comparable and sometimes better than the SM. Amel has made many useful improvements between its launch in 1975 and 2000, although the only truly substantive change has been the width of the hull and the lowering of the topside profile. Thus my boat is narrower (13.25M) and has additional headroom below (2M except in the companionway). 

She has been lightly used as a summer platform as we live in San Francisco. The summer cruises have averaged only 2 months since the last refit (we are in our 70's) and she has spent every winter on the hard since 2000. If this catches your interest I will provide full details, including detailed equipment list and recent surveys. 

I will close by saying you will not view another boat of any age which has been treated so well by her fond owner.

Bill Reilly
bill@...

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Matt Pearson via groups.io <divermatty@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 2:38 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [yachtforsale] #Amel_Wanted SM/SM2000

Hi Guys, 

New to this group so hopefully this posts correctly. 

My wife, 2 young boys and I are actively looking for a well loved, maintained and cherished Super Maramu or Super Maramu 2000. Our preference would be in Europe as we’re UK based but for the right boat in the right condition will consider anywhere in the world. With the world in it’s current state I’d be keen to hear from people who are considering selling in the next 12 months as travelling to view any is proving problematic. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Matt, Laura, Benji & Tommy 
Pearson

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.