Re: #Amel_Wanted SM/SM2000 #Amel_Wanted

Duncan Hagemeyer

If you are interested in a 2005 Amel 54, I have one for sale in Antigua.  It is part of my brother’s estate, of which I am the trustee. If interested, contact me at +1 615.207.7777 or send me an email at rhagemeyer@...

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Matt Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 3:38 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [yachtforsale] #Amel_Wanted SM/SM2000

Hi Guys,

New to this group so hopefully this posts correctly.

My wife, 2 young boys and I are actively looking for a well loved, maintained and cherished Super Maramu or Super Maramu 2000. Our preference would be in Europe as we’re UK based but for the right boat in the right condition will consider anywhere in the world. With the world in it’s current state I’d be keen to hear from people who are considering selling in the next 12 months as travelling to view any is proving problematic.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Matt, Laura, Benji & Tommy
Pearson

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.