De : yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Envoyé : dimanche 8 novembre 2020 16:24
À : yachtforsale@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [yachtforsale] #Amel_For_Sale

What is the Hull Number?

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

View My Training Calendar

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 3:41 AM Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Hello, I am owner of an Amel 54 called Meige. She is based in south of France, exactly in Antibes and she was built in 2016. Her condition is excellent, with a lot of improvements and new features. Anyone looking for an immaculate Amel 54 ready to go can contact me at any time. Full description and photos available upon request.
Alain Durante

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.