From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Lee
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:58 PM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [yachtforsale] Mix of boats

I find it interesting that there are way more listings for 54’s than 53’s, despite 53’s being both older and, I assume, much more plentiful..I am guessing that this is an attribute of the boat show hot potato primary market as opposed to the more stable secondary market. But that’s just a guess.

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.