You can tell I am smitten!

Bob Lee.

(610) 724-1288

On Jan 14, 2021, at 12:38 AM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

The 53 was developed over 17 years .I believe it is the best Amel ever built. It is also the last Amel supervised by Captain Amel’s crew. Having sailed kimberlite over 75,000 miles ,there is no other boat I would trade it for.

We have been through a lot of very extreme weather and we have never broken anything. However one time a HUGE wave took the radar antenna off of the mizzen mast.

Fair Winds

Eric

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Lee
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:58 PM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [yachtforsale] Mix of boats

I find it interesting that there are way more listings for 54’s than 53’s, despite 53’s being both older and, I assume, much more plentiful..I am guessing that this is an attribute of the boat show hot potato primary market as opposed to the more stable secondary market. But that’s just a guess.

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.