Re: La Querida Súper Maramu hull #207 for sale #Amel_For_Sale

Robert Lee

Year? Rigging and sail age, etc. History? Thanks.
(610) 724-1288

On Feb 22, 2021, at 8:48 AM, Peter de Groot <pandmdegroot@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Greetings,
It is with mixed feelings that my wife and I preparing to leave the cruising community and thus sell la Querida. She is currently at the Marina in Barra de Navidad, Mexico.

She has the following (non-Amel) updates
New Navigation system with redundant SV7612 chart plotters by Garmin
New Radar by Garmin
New forward sonar PanOptix by Garmin
Comar AIS system
Fusion Stereo
Independent 120VAC electrical system including 30A shore power, charger, and 1100W inverter for North American marinas. Various 120VAC outlets were added.
Iridium Go satellite communication
Custom solar arch with davit boom (brings dinghy higher and more forward than most davit systems)
400W LG solar panel, and blue sky mppt controller
Max prop 21” 4 blade “easy” model

Amel supplied dishwasher has been removed
Amel supplied clothes washer is there but has not been used for 3 years

Climma Air Conditioning is waiting for new Calpeda water pump to arrive (this week)

Volvo Penta TMD22 engine has 4125 hours (and has been burning oil since I bought la Querida in 2017)

Onan GenSet has 1725 hours

House batteries replaced June 2020 with Full River DC115

Rocna 40kg Vulcan main anchor with 100m of 3/8” high test chain

In consideration of the current location and oil consumption of the Volvo Engine, the asking price has been reduced to US$235K.

Photos and a more complete equipment list will be forthcoming.

Peter de Groot
Please contact me by email:
pandmdegroot at sbcglobal dot net

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.