Re: SM2K #243 KRISTY for sale #Amel_For_Sale

karkauai

Hi prospective Amel owners,

This is an update on Kristy's for sale status.

I have been working on my to do list since arriving back in St Michaels in April.  Its been slow-going because of rain and a bout of Covid, but should have the small projects all done in another week or two.  She was scheduled to be hauled out at Oxford Boatyard next week for some bigger projects (replacing input and outflow pipes on both black water holding tanks, new Onan exhaust manifold, repair of welds on main boom and mizzen mast with repainting) but the yard just said they won't be ready for her until mid-June.

We had planned to take her up to Maine this Summer if she doesn't sell, but with this delay I'm not sure that will happen.  The uncertainty hasn't been good for my psyche, so I've decided to sweeten the pot.

With all major and minor repairs and maintenance up to date and paid for, I am dropping the asking price to $325,000.

Please contact us if you are still interested and/or have any questions.

Kent & Iris Robertson
SV Kristy
1999 SuperMaramu 2000 #243
currently St Michaels, MD USA