sticky Re: POSTING RULES in YachtsForSale #Amel_For_Sale #Amel_Wanted #Sold #Amel_Found

Keith Carter <keithcarter88@...>

I dunno Bill,  I tried to do as requested but the hashtag #sold did not seem to stick.
Guma is sold and I am super-sad. People say that there are only 2 days when a boat-owner is happy, the day he buys and the day he sells.  Well, it's not true.

I want to thank you once again for all the help you provided, not just to me but to a whole family of Amel owners over the years.  It was a treat to meet you and Judy in Malta and when you looked at Guma and said 'yes, she's a well-maintained Amel' I nearly burst with pride.

Kind regards

Keith

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.