sticky Re: POSTING RULES in YachtsForSale #Amel_For_Sale #Amel_Wanted #Sold #Amel_Found

Peter Forbes

Bill,

Carango is still for sale - I’m not too good on hashtags and stuff - can you treat Carango as still for sale in La Rochelle - please?

Best wishes

Peter
Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford
Dorset
DT11 8DE

On 23 Jun 2019, at 19:58, yachtforsale+owner@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

(UPDATED) Starting today, each time anyone posts in YachtsForSale, the poster will be required to use a HashTag:
#Amel_For_Sale
#Sold
#Amel_Wanted
#Amel_Found

To keep the messages fresh and up-to-date, we are asking the following:
If a member has sold his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD  A SOLD HASHTAG
If a member has found his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD A FOUND HASHTAG

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.