Looking for Maramu or Santorin #Amel_Wanted

Paul Villinski

Hello All --
We are in pursuit of a very good or excellent Santorin or a 1985 or later Maramu 46' with electric furling, on the East Coast of the US or the Caribbean. I am aware of the current listings on Yachtworld and Sailboatlistings.com but am posting here on the off chance that an owner of one of these boats may be interested in selling. We are hoping to do an Atlantic circle journey in 2022 and would like to buy now to prepare the boat and ourselves in advance. Any leads will be much appreciated!
Paul Villinski
New York City
917-837-6193

Join yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.