Re: Super Maramu 2000 #347 for sale #Amel_For_Sale

HOFMEYR SCHOLTZ <hoffi@...>

Good day James, Your boat seems to be in just the shape a rookie Amel owner such as myself needs. I would love to see some photos of her, even though we all know what she looks like, but please send me as comprehensive an album as you can. Not sure what other information you can send me but send along any additional information as you see fit. I have never owned an Amel but have been following these forums for years now with an eye on one day upgrading to one and the time has come

Thanks in advance

Hofmeyr Scholtz
Cape Town
South Africa