Topics

Looking for a SM / SM 2K #Amel_Wanted

Willem Kroes

Hi Nick,

I am considering selling my SM 2K # 351 "Kavanga" from 2002 (early that year) after this season. The boat is now in Greece and I am considering to be in September in southern Sicily. VAT for the EU has been paid.

May be this is a little premature. I have to talk to my wife about this.

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM 2K #351 "Kavanga"

o/b in Preveza Greece

Paul Cooper <paul.cooper74@...>

Hello Nick,

We are selling our SM2000.  It is in Le Marin and ready to sail away!  Asking price only USD$239,000. Lots of high-quality brand new equipment.  Contact Stephanie at Caraibe Yachts if you are interested.   You can view the photos and specs at

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999/amel-super-maramu-2000-3523408/?refSource=enhanced%20listing

Best regards,

Paul Cooper
sv "Maracuya"

Nicolas Klene

Hello Amelians
I have been allowed , thank you moderators , to join you group before owning my boat !
I am actively looking for a Super Maramu / SM2000, so please if you know of one , let me know !
I leave in France Méditerranéen coast but will consider anywhere else !
Kind regards to you all
Nick