Topics

Amel Maramu #104 for sale #Amel_For_Sale

David Wallace

Edited

It is with great regret that we’ve decided that it’s time to find a new owner for Air Ops. She’s taken great care of us for the past 19 years and we think we've returned the favor, with constant attention and many improvements over the years. Significant upgrades include adding a furling boom for the mainsail with lines led to the cockpit to an electric winch, installation of a bow thruster, and a major 7 week yard period in 2007 to rebuild the Perkins engine and upgrade many other components. The standing rigging was replaced in 2015. Her decks,  coachroof and cockpit have just been repainted with AlexSeal 2-part epoxy.

She lays on a mooring in Puerto Escondido, just south of Loreto in Baja Sur, Mexico, the heart of the magical Sea of Cortez cruising ground, and is ready to go wherever you might wish to have her take you.

Please contact us for detailed specifications. We’re asking $125k but will entertain any reasonable offer.

Dave and Merry Wallace