Topics

sticky POSTING RULES in YachtsForSale #Amel_For_Sale #Amel_Wanted #Sold #Amel_Found

Edited

(UPDATED) Starting today, each time anyone posts in YachtsForSale, the poster will be required to use a HashTag:
#Amel_For_Sale
#Sold
#Amel_Wanted
#Amel_Found

To keep the messages fresh and up-to-date, we are asking the following:
If a member has sold his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD  A SOLD HASHTAG
If a member has found his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD A FOUND HASHTAG

Keith Carter <keithcarter88@...>

I dunno Bill,  I tried to do as requested but the hashtag #sold did not seem to stick.
Guma is sold and I am super-sad. People say that there are only 2 days when a boat-owner is happy, the day he buys and the day he sells.  Well, it's not true.

I want to thank you once again for all the help you provided, not just to me but to a whole family of Amel owners over the years.  It was a treat to meet you and Judy in Malta and when you looked at Guma and said 'yes, she's a well-maintained Amel' I nearly burst with pride.

Kind regards

Keith

Ok, thanks for that.

I will delete the Guma posting.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019, 2:58 PM Keith Carter <keithcarter88@...> wrote:
I dunno Bill,  I tried to do as requested but the hashtag #sold did not seem to stick.
Guma is sold and I am super-sad. People say that there are only 2 days when a boat-owner is happy, the day he buys and the day he sells.  Well, it's not true.

I want to thank you once again for all the help you provided, not just to me but to a whole family of Amel owners over the years.  It was a treat to meet you and Judy in Malta and when you looked at Guma and said 'yes, she's a well-maintained Amel' I nearly burst with pride.

Kind regards

Keith

Peter Forbes

Bill,

Carango is still for sale - I’m not too good on hashtags and stuff - can you treat Carango as still for sale in La Rochelle - please?

Best wishes

Peter
Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford
Dorset
DT11 8DE

On 23 Jun 2019, at 19:58, yachtforsale+owner@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

(UPDATED) Starting today, each time anyone posts in YachtsForSale, the poster will be required to use a HashTag:
#Amel_For_Sale
#Sold
#Amel_Wanted
#Amel_Found

To keep the messages fresh and up-to-date, we are asking the following:
If a member has sold his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD  A SOLD HASHTAG
If a member has found his Amel, PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC AND ADD A FOUND HASHTAG

DONE

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 3:37 PM Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:
[...]

Today I deleted the postings of all of the SOLD Amels.