Topics

Voyageur, Amel Super Maramu 2000, #373 from 2002 #Amel_For_Sale

Lotta Edwards

Swedish flag, EU vat paid

We are now cruising in the Caribbean and will be in Le Marin, Martinique mid Mars for a while and then continue south and sail to Curacao mid/end of April to store Voyageur on the hard for the hurricane season.
In Curacao we will turn her over to a broker.
We are flexible for an appointment from mid Mars if anyone is interested before we reach Curacao.

Voyageur has the comfort package:
12+1 batteries
160l/h Dessalator water maker
dual racor filters
corian in the kitchen
dual autopilot drives, linear + rotary
3 a/c units
autoprop (fixed prop as spare)

Engine
Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75 hp, 4600 hrs

Generator
Onan MDKAV, 2600 hrs

Sails
Genua and Main, North Sails from 2011
Mizzen new 2017
2 original Balooner

Anchors
Rocna 40 kg, Spade 33 kg, Fortress fx23

Dinghy
Highfield UL 260
2 x Yamaha 8 hp two stroke. One new 2018, the other one older but works fine.

Safety:
Liferaft, Plastimo 4 pers in bag. Serviced Nov 2017
Jon buoy
Cable cutter - shroud shooter
Life vests incl MOB/AIS transmitter

B&G hydra 2000
Furuno radar and gps
AIS Vesper Marine Watchmate Vision 2015
Iridium go with external antenna 2017
SSB Icom 701 with antenna auto tuner + pactor modem
Laptop with Time Zero and Open CPN

Major upgrades spring 2017 before we crossed the Atlantic
New standing rigging incl turnbuckles from ACMO
New cockpit cover full enclosure
New washing machine AEG 7 kg
New mizzen sail
New copper grounding in the bilge
New batteries, 12 AGM 100 AH + 1 AGM starter battery
New water maker membranes
New MHU, mast head unit for B&G wind
New Rocna 40 kg anchor
2 gear boxes for main sail completely revised, New bearings and seals.
All winsches taken apart, cleaned and greased

November 2019
New aluminium Arch installed with 2 x 370 W LG solar panels
and Victron MPPT 100/50 controller

Voyageur is well maintained and serviced according to normal (or more often) intervalls (bow thruster, prop shaft bushing etc)
Everything documented

Lots of spares and tools (starters, alternators, pumps, special tools etc)

Price 230 000 €

For pictures and more info contact
Per-Erik Edwards
email: perikwards "at"gmail"dot" com