Topics

Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now) #Amel_For_Sale

greg greg

Edited

Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now)
The full history of services available on request.

There’s an option like an extended period of payment with the appropriate bank warranty

Please see attached.

jonathan681684

Greg, can you email me the full details and price

thanks

john Stonier

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:06 PM greg greg <41greg.marine@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now)
The full history of services available on request.

There’s an option like an extended period of payment with the appropriate bank warranty

Please see attached.

Marek Cho <scrapp@...>

Hi,
Pls email methe full details and price as well.
Brgds
Marek

greg greg

Here you are!

WBR,
Greg

On 22 Jun 2020, at 09:45, Marek Cho <scrapp@...> wrote:

Hi,
Pls email methe full details and price as well.
Brgds
Marek

Robert Lee

Pls forward further details such as inventories, dinks, miles, price. Thank you.

FF

Hello Greg,

could you please email me Terral full specs and price request?

Thank you so much! Fabrizio