#Amel_For_Sale #Amel_For_Sale

Alain Durante

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 01:41 AM, Alain Durante wrote:
I am sorry but I found I made a mistake and my Amel 54 is from 2006 and not 2016!

Alain Durante

Hull number 26

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

logo horizontale

DISTILLERIE FLORIHANA / JE INTERNATIONAL

Email : info@...

Web : www.florihana.com

Phone : 33 493 090609

Les Grands Près – 06460 CAUSSOLS – France

De : yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Envoyé : dimanche 8 novembre 2020 16:24
À : yachtforsale@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [yachtforsale] #Amel_For_Sale

What is the Hull Number?

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

View My Training Calendar

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 3:41 AM Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Hello, I am owner of an Amel 54 called Meige. She is based in south of France, exactly in Antibes and she was built in 2016. Her condition is excellent, with a lot of improvements and new features. Anyone looking for an immaculate Amel 54 ready to go can contact me at any time. Full description and photos available upon request.
Alain Durante

What is the Hull Number?

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 3:41 AM Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Hello, I am owner of an Amel 54 called Meige. She is based in south of France, exactly in Antibes and she was built in 2016. Her condition is excellent, with a lot of improvements and new features. Anyone looking for an immaculate Amel 54 ready to go can contact me at any time. Full description and photos available upon request.
Alain Durante

Alain Durante

Edited

Hello, I am owner of an Amel 54 called Meige. She is based in south of France, exactly in Antibes and she was built in 2006. Her condition is excellent, with a lot of improvements and new features. Anyone looking for an immaculate Amel 54 ready to go can contact me at any time. Full description and photos available upon request.
Alain Durante