#Amel_For_Sale #Amel_For_Sale

Alain Durante

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 01:41 AM, Alain Durante wrote:
I am sorry but I found I made a mistake and my Amel 54 is from 2006 and not 2016!

Alain Durante

Hull number 26

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

logo horizontale

DISTILLERIE FLORIHANA / JE INTERNATIONAL

Email : info@...

Web : www.florihana.com

Skype : Florihana22

Phone : 33 493 090609

Les Grands Près – 06460 CAUSSOLS – France