Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now) #Amel_For_Sale

Gregory Dmitriev

Edited

Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now)
The full history of services available on request.

There’s an option like an extended period of payment with the appropriate bank warranty

Please see attached.

jonathan681684 <jestonier@...>

Greg, can you email me the full details and price

thanks

john Stonier

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:06 PM greg greg <41greg.marine@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Amel 54 2011, hull 172 available for sale (in Turkey for now)
The full history of services available on request.

There’s an option like an extended period of payment with the appropriate bank warranty

Please see attached.

Marek Cho <scrapp@...>

Hi,
Pls email methe full details and price as well.
Brgds
Marek

Gregory Dmitriev

Here you are!

WBR,
Greg

On 22 Jun 2020, at 09:45, Marek Cho <scrapp@...> wrote:

Hi,
Pls email methe full details and price as well.
Brgds
Marek

Robert Lee

Pls forward further details such as inventories, dinks, miles, price. Thank you.

Fabrizio Fantò

Hello Greg,

could you please email me Terral full specs and price request?

Thank you so much! Fabrizio

Paul Harries

Please forward me more details including asking price.
Is rigging original? If replaced then when?
What sails included?
Any known problems?
Paul

Gregory Dmitriev

Hi,

On 12 Apr 2021, at 19:07, Paul Harries via groups.io <Pharries@...> wrote:

Please forward me more details including asking price.
Hull 174 (one of the last hulls of 54), all options +,  wind+solar power station over 1 KW.
750K Euro

Is rigging original? If replaced then when?
original in great condition
What sails included?
standard + genaker original in great condition

Any known problems?
non

Paul