Amel 54 for sale #Amel_For_Sale

Mark Baxter

Hi All,

Do any of you know the Amel 54 currently being advertised on boatsector.com

I don't know if it's a legitimate website, possibly a fake advert? Says the boat is a 2008 and for sale in Martinique.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any information.

Thanks,

Mark

Giorgio Ardrizzi

Hi Mark
contact Stephanie Duplan at le Marin.  She is the specialized broker of Amel yachts for the Caribbean.
If she doesn't have this 54 for sale, she will still be able to give you news of the boat.  Phone +596696234328
Good luck!

Giorgio Ardrizzi
sy Saudade III - Sharki #1

Mark Baxter

Hi Giorgio,

Many thanks for your reply and suggestion.

Best regards,

Mark

contact Stephanie Duplan at le Marin.  She is the specialized broker of Amel yachts for the Caribbean.
If she doesn't have this 54 for sale, she will still be able to give you news of the boat.  Phone +596696234328
Good luck!

Giorgio Ardrizzi
sy Saudade III - Sharki #1

Looks like #75 to me.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com