Topics

Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Miles Ashton

Hello all,

My partner and I are looking for an Amel Maramu in which we hope to start a circumnavigation towards the end of this year. 

We are looking for a well maintained Maramu with decent engine hours and recent standing rigging. Preferably located in Europe but we are open to look at boats in the Caribbean as well. We are up to speed with most of the boats for sale online, but we would be very pleased to hear from any owners who are thinking of selling.

Thank you!
Miles 
+31(0)649099230

Bill SF 360

Miles,

I am selling my Amel Meltem, located in Europe and American flagged. Over my 20 year ownership I have added an extensive list of upgrades which provide the sailing experience of a SuperMaramu excepting things like washer/dryer and dishwasher. Price is 89,000 euros. Yanmar turbo has 2300 hours and has been professionally maintained. Oman genset at 42 hours. If you are interested I will forward complete list. Bristol condition. .ready to circumnavigate.

Bill Reilly

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Miles Ashton via Groups.Io <mashton316@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:05 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [yachtforsale] Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Hello all,

My partner and I are looking for an Amel Maramu in which we hope to start a circumnavigation towards the end of this year. 

We are looking for a well maintained Maramu with decent engine hours and recent standing rigging. Preferably located in Europe but we are open to look at boats in the Caribbean as well. We are up to speed with most of the boats for sale online, but we would be very pleased to hear from any owners who are thinking of selling.

Thank you!
Miles 
+31(0)649099230

Miles Ashton

Hello Bill,

Thanks very much for your message. We were in the south of France a few weeks back but unfortunately couldn’t find time in the schedule to visit Rode Trip. That said, we would really like to keep the boat below 50ft. We’ll get in touch should we end up being a bit more flexible on this.

Thanks again for your email and all the best for now.

Miles Ashton

On 22 Feb 2020, at 20:29, Bill SF 360 <bill@...> wrote:

Miles,

I am selling my Amel Meltem, located in Europe and American flagged. Over my 20 year ownership I have added an extensive list of upgrades which provide the sailing experience of a SuperMaramu excepting things like washer/dryer and dishwasher. Price is 89,000 euros. Yanmar turbo has 2300 hours and has been professionally maintained. Oman genset at 42 hours. If you are interested I will forward complete list. Bristol condition. .ready to circumnavigate.

Bill Reilly

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Miles Ashton via Groups.Io <mashton316@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:05 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [yachtforsale] Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Hello all,

Thank you!
Miles 
+31(0)649099230

Bill SF 360

Hi Miles,

Thanks for your interest. Although I don't know why you have a 50' limit I thought I'd mention that I single hand Rode Trip and when my wife is aboard she has very little to do - principally tossing the lines for the Med moor. And we're both 73 years young. Also, I am planning to reduce the price prior to the Spring season by €10,000. I think it will sell quickly at that point.

Bill Reilly

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Miles Ashton via Groups.Io <mashton316@...>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 2:01 AM
To: yachtforsale@amelyachtowners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [yachtforsale] Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Hello Bill,

Thanks very much for your message. We were in the south of France a few weeks back but unfortunately couldn’t find time in the schedule to visit Rode Trip. That said, we would really like to keep the boat below 50ft. We’ll get in touch should we end up being a bit more flexible on this.

Thanks again for your email and all the best for now.

Miles Ashton

On 22 Feb 2020, at 20:29, Bill SF 360 <bill@...> wrote:

Miles,

Bill Reilly

From: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Miles Ashton via Groups.Io <mashton316@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:05 AM
To: yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [yachtforsale] Amel Maramu wanted #Amel_Wanted

Hello all,

Thank you!
Miles 
+31(0)649099230