Looking for an Amel 54

Richard Dallett

I am looking for an Amel 54 in really good condition, hopefully in the USA.

Robert Lee

Richard. Are you the floor guy?  If so you did a magnificent job on my arts abd crafts house in Wyncote in the late 1980s. You sent a genius who looked like Kris Kringle.

(610) 724-1288

On Aug 15, 2021, at 6:25 PM, Richard Dallett <dallettrichard@...> wrote:

I am looking for an Amel 54 in really good condition, hopefully in the USA.

Richard Dallett

That is me!  Glad it worked out for you.  I sold that business in 2002 and have been mostly sailing since then.

484-431-4040