SM for sale

Ross Mack <gone-sailing@...>

Dear all,

Having just sold out Oyster we are looking for an Amel Super Maramu.

Obviously we are aware of the yachts available via the usual websites

Yachtworld
Apolloduck
TheYachtMarket
Etc...

Does any have a SM for sale or know of one for sale in the EU?

Many thanks
Ross & Lisa Mack

0044 0 7971296738
0044 0 7970391209