Topics

Super Maramu 2000 for sale. #Sold

Dave Robards

Edited

Boat is under a sales agreement pending sea trials. Thanks to all that responded.

We are selling our Super Maramu 2000 No. 333. It is setting at the dock in Le Marin, Martinique. The boat is US registered. It has complete new rigging done in Le Marin by Caraibe Marine in June of 2020. A brand new set of Q Sails that are still in the bags and never been installed. Bottom complete refinish January 2020. I would leave tomorrow in her to travel the world. Our circumstances have changed and that is no longer possible. Besides, as they say, you can't get there from here.  I have a broker in Martinique helping with the sale. Here is my email. daver997@....